About Anna Merrick
I am a driven real estate professional with 14 years of experience in real estate industry and with 7 years of experience as a licensed real estate agent. I assist homeowners and commercial clients in buying, selling or renting properties by providing professional advice, conducting research and drawing up legal contracts.
Areas of expertise
- Resale homes and land in Denver, Douglas, Arapahoe and Jefferson Counties.
- Working with first home buyers, providing step by step guidance and assistance through the process.
- Investment properties selection and purchase for remodeling, new construction and buy and hold.
- 2-4 unit properties and multi-family properties rental and ROI analysis.
- Working with owners in distress, in foreclosure and short sale situations.
- 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges.
Strength and Skills
- Great research, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Easily accessible (7:00 AM to 10:00 PM).
- Great team of assistance, lenders, closers, attorneys, appraisers, accountants, inspectors.
Experience & Qualifications
- Selling Real Estate in Metro Denver Area since 2011.
- Purchased, remolded and sold 28 properties in the last 5 years.
- Owned and operated a short sale negotiation company.
- Successfully negotiated over 150 short sales.
- Owned and operated mortgage company.
- Have extensive experience in residential, commercial and new construction lending.
- Co-owned and managed 40 rental residential units.
- Participated in purchasing land and building custom homes.
- Held first home buyers' seminars in local library branches.
- Started and operated Capital Title branch.
Bachelor's Degree in Linguistics and Intercultural Communications
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Metro Denver areas, please contact me.